Payment is expected at the time of service. I accept all major credit cards, cash, checks and HSA cards. Since I am not affiliated with any insurance plans, this allows the focus to be on providing you the care you deserve. I am happy to provide a “super bill” at the end of each visit for reimbursement. The codes below may help you understand how much you will be reimbursed.
- I will be an out of network provider for all insurance plans.
- Most insurance plans have a deductible for an out of network physician.
- After a patient pays their out of network deductible they are eligible for some reimbursement.
The codes below may help you understand how much you will be reimbursed
Charges for the office visit
- New patient consultation: 99204
- Follow up visit: 99213
- Extended follow up visit: 99214
- Follow up visit for infant: 99212
- I will add a 25 modifier to each office visit
Procedure (Manipulation) codes
Diagnosis codes (these relate to the regions I treat on the body)
Payment at time of Service fees are listed below
- New patient consultation: 60 minute appointment
- 99204 plus 98927 for $400
- Follow up visit: 30 minute appointment
- 99213 plus 98926 for $200
- Extended Follow up visit: 45 minute appointment
- 99214 plus 98926 for $300
- New Infants patients; 60 minute appointment
- 99204 plus 98926 for $300
- Follow up visit for infants: 30 minutes
- 99212 and 98925 for $150
- I will add a 25 modifier to each office visit.